Reformer Fundamentals 1<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3929

Reformer Fundamentals 1
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3929

Watch this Class
Heather! THANKS!! and yes this is great for this intermediates that want to hone skills with a softer lesson!
PS I am addicted to Carbon38!
2 people like this.
Yayyyy!! I have been waiting for this. Thank you Kathi and PilatesAnytime!!
 Jennifer! Thank you so much for The kind words
Crystal
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kathryn! Great class! I am going to be able to use what I learn from you to help me progress new clients. I also see steps I can take to help improve movement of clients with experience, which of course is usually a challenge Looking forward to more classes like these. Thank you so much for sharing!
Crystal! Thank you so very much! I think this is the most difficult thing to know! Progressing clients is often difficult to do! Let me know how it goes!
Shannon H
1 person likes this.
That was a great beginning foundation!! Thank you for being so clear and concise.
Carrie Miller Smaczny
I loved this session.  My favorite was the single leg variation of knee stretches, it was all back line of fascia.  Thank you for this fundamentals video.  It is a gift!
Kathi, thank you, this class is PERFECT.  So great for my beginners as well as my intermediates that struggle with some of the basics.  I am nursing some herniated discs and this class felt delicious! Fists on the foot bar is new to me, it felt so nice! And of course, your hair looks amazing :)
So many great gems for teaching beginners. I love the idea of using the long box for the short box series. Thank you KRN!!
11-20 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin