Reformer Fundamentals 1<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 3929

Reformer Fundamentals 1
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 3929

Watch this Class
Savannah H.
1 person likes this.
crystal clear! So refreshing to have a beginner lesson that is taught simply and clearly. I am such a firm believer in spending lots of time with the foundational work. I loved the cues and variations that you chose. I will certainly be using them with my students! 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Kathi and Pilates Anytime!! I love this beginner series! Precis and clear! I specially love the transitions and the very great explanations of why you break down this way. It's a great gift learning from you! Big thanks for sharing!!
1 person likes this.
Kathy I'm so excited I can watch you execute what is so precisely described in your outstanding book of the Foundational Reformer. Your work is absolutely fantastic and allows to deepen the understanding of the exercises we always teach and to build a strong foundation in ourselves. 
Already excited to view the next one. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Kathi you are SO amazing at giving clear and simple instructions!  I love that you clarify that Elephant is advanced but getting on the reformer standing is important for beginners.  This is a fantastically useful series, thank you!!
NICOLA C
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this series.  Just starting out.  What about spring settings with foot work etc? 
Love ❤️❤️
1 person likes this.
I guess I missed the part where she tells me what springs to use.
That was pretty amazing to watch the sheer amount of work done in 24 minutes. Master class in teaching the fundamentals. Looking forward to working with this series.
Thank you Kathi
Hello - I couldn't tell what spring resistance you were using, Kathi - was it 3 up to the reach in stomach massage?
never mind my question - watched further into the video where you state the spring resistance.  Just a little surprised that 3 springs were used for leg circles/frog as I was taught  that this exercise, along with the more advanced long spine stretch was done on 2 springs.
21-30 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin