Functional Reformer 3<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3963

Functional Reformer 3
Tom McCook
Class 3963

Watch this Class
Blair C
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful time. I love your cueing and your sense of the body. This was wonderful. I feel terrific!
Thank you all for you wonderful, supportive feedback. I'm happy to hear you appreciate the progression, cuing and pacing. Enjoy and share with your clients!
I absolutely love this class! I can't get enough of it, and my body responds amazingly well to it. I see improvements in my yoga classes after performing this class. Thank you.
1 person likes this.
Great to hear Diane! I'm happy to hear you feel how it's helping you perform better with your yoga practice! All the best.
going on a long car trip right after this session and I feel so stretched out!  Great class. Your cueing is always so detailed!  Thank you!
AnnS
Such a gift, Tom. Thank you so much! This class was absolutely perfect in every way--your cues, the exercises, all of it. 
Thank you AnnS!
I appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to support your practice and wellbeing, especially now! Stay consistent with self care, sending you and yours my best. 
Kind regards, Tom
Oksana P
Such a gift of calmness and fluide movement. Thank you, Tom!  Much needed both mentally and physically on this rainy day.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Oksana! Keep up your practice, it so important for us all to support our energy, mindset and a perspective to stay responsive, sensible and kind to each other through this unique time. Wishing you and yours good health and connection

Erin W
Just what I needed today, brought me back into my body and out of the worry of social distancing! 
21-30 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin