Functional Reformer 3<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 3963

Functional Reformer 3
Tom McCook
Class 3963

Watch this Class
Amazing gift to myself after a long break from my studio and reformer - thank you Tom!
Cindy L Ricalde
Beautiful short box series. I liked that you teach straightening the leg facing the foot barre and siting at the edge. Thank you for a calm FeelYourBody good class!
Dear Louisa & Loretta,
Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the class and the variations!! Be well and sending you my best!😊🙏
JACKELINE CEPEDA
Love this kind of class, fluent, strong and relaxing. You are great!
Thank you Jackeline! I appreciate you found those important qualities together. That was the intention!
Christine S
Thank you so much Tom. I do your classes regularly and find your calming mindful approach so effective. I have had a problematic respiratory infection for the last week  related to chronic medical conditions and doing this class today was an opportunity to breathe and create a sense of working from the inside out xx
Christine S,  Thank you for your heartfelt message. I’m grateful to hear the class gave you a chance the connect and move in a satisfying way for you. Wishing you all the best 
Andrea Constantine
Wow! At times I thought I’d never make it through the class but the queuing was so good that i stuck with it. What a great full body workout. I will definitely do this one over and over and check out Tom’s other classes. Thanks!
Andrea B great job staying focused and finishing the class! I appreciate your feedback and wish you all the benefits through continued practice!!😊🙏
Martha Valentine
Wonderful class!
61-70 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin