Step Up Your Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3970

Step Up Your Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 3970

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Amy For ME TOO, Amy! Much love and thanks for taking class, Erika
Erika Quest
Connie Hi Connie! thanks for your comment and for taking class. I've never had PA ask for class notes and not sure how they facilitate, but I'll make sure to follow up. Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Anne Sweet, Anne! I'm so stoked you took class and will use this work. I loved shooting this one and use this with a variety of clients all the time. Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Paulina YEAH, Paulina! Thank you and so happy you enjoyed taking class with me. Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Mel W WOOHOO, Mel! Thanks for taking class with me and glad you hung in there. I TOTALLY GET the yellow spring, ha! Feel free to take it down to that if you need, but you'll likely get strong fast and can go back to the blue. Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Kristi Cooper  Thanks for the feedback and comment. Not familiar with how show notes work, but you can most certainly lean on me if you need. I always have an outline for every session I film when I show up and if that helps my PA family, I can send right along. Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Agapi Hi Agapi! Thank you for the comment. It seems others are not having this problem, but I will notify the folks at Pilates Anytime. Hope you can take class with me soon! Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Clare SWEET, Clare! So glad you went for it with me. It was a super fun one to film and happy to keep the energy high. Movement is so joyful, why not? Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Well Done!! You are so creative!!
1 person likes this.
This is a favorite for sure! Loved it, thank you 💕
21-30 of 164

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin