Grab Your Partner Reformer<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 3971

Grab Your Partner Reformer
Erika Quest
Class 3971

Watch this Class
HK
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for this concept. I teach a couple where one has cognitive limitations and am always looking for partner work. This could be fantastically helpful.
1 person likes this.
Fun, partner work on reformer that I've never seen before. Love the partner twist and extension at the end.
Erika Quest
HK You are welcome and so glad you enjoyed!!! This will definitely help your clients THINK and have fun while doing it. Much love, Erika
Erika Quest
Lori M Thank you, Lori! I just love working in partners during sessions as it adds an element of connection and working together. Much love, Erika
Jill G
1 person likes this.
Lovely Erika!  Colorful! Fun, innovative and creative, great stuff as always!! Miss ya!
Erika Quest
Jill You're so sweet to leave a comment and glad you enjoyed. I miss you too and thanks for taking class with Nico and I. Much love and I'm sure I'll see you in 2020, Erika
Sara Ellis-Owen
Such great ideas. And fun! Can’t wait to try this out with some of my clients. I might even drag my kids up to the studio to have a play! Thank you!
Erika Quest
Sara You will love it, your kids and clients will too! I often am a partner with one of my clients in many of these, and it's a great way to move, interact, connect and so much more. Hope to see you in 2020. Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
That was super fun! Thanks for creativity and sharing! :) 
Erika Quest
Jennifer Woohoo! Awesome, Jennifer. You're welcome and big thanks to Pilates Anytime for letting me get creative and share with you. Much love, Erika
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin