Buns and Guns Reformer<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3974

Buns and Guns Reformer
Amy Havens
Class 3974

Watch this Class
Margherita S
Amy, unfortunately  The video kept pausing during this lesson, I was d, It looked like a great lesson.Any tips on how to remedy this? I was using my Smartphone to watch.
1 person likes this.
Great class Amy! Ive done it a couple times because I love it and also there is literally no junk in my trunk! I would love definition! Not sure how to "like" or "comment" through ROKU. if anyone knows please let me in on it! Otherwise I will comment through my computer. Hope to see you back soon with another amazing class! Cheers to Andy!
Michael Mary S
Amy, loved this class.  Your cuing is wonderful!  Thank for all your great tips.
Christine T
1 person likes this.
Genius! Not too much talking, perfect!!! I would love more classes at this level and pace. Thank you again Amy!
1 person likes this.
Enjoyed this class quite a bit, but as a constructive piece of feedback, I would appreciate the instructor giving at least a starting point for a spring load instead of saying "do whatever springs work for you." I appreciate that but it is helpful if I at least have a baseline from which to begin, and then I can adjust from there.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy! Great workout, love all variations for the glute work! :)
Thank you so muchNadine Jacquie Loretta Anne-Marie Devra Margherita Denee  -- your comments are so encouraging, thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Michael Mary Christine Shannon Rachel, I appreciate you all taking time to leave me such great feedback!  Glad you enjoyed this workout!  Andy and I sure had fun together, as we do!
1 person likes this.
Can't believe how time flies in your Reformer classes, Amy Havens Yet another gem for my strength building rotation. And the final piece with the roll down, phew, big mental challenge for me! Coming back to this for sure!
1 person likes this.
Julia R , this might be one of the best compliments, thank you so much!!
21-30 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin