Standing Upper Body Workout<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3975

Standing Upper Body Workout
Amy Havens
Class 3975

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class! As a new mom I need quick workouts and exercises that counteract all the forward movements of parenting. Thank you !
Liz
Liz
1 person likes this.
Hi Amy, in terms of prenatal clients, aside from the roll down at the end, I assume this would generally be ok for them?  I don't (yet) take prenatal classes, but will be taking a course soon, and as such am on the lookout for things that I can use like a magpie to be able to add more variety to workouts that I devise for them once I've done that course. Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
This is an amazing class specially for shoulders which is an issue for me all the time; thank you so much Amy
Skridge
1 person likes this.
Excellent. As a beginner, I appreciate your approach and instruction.
Alessandro Avetti
Your cueing is excellent and very clear. Thank you for this workout. Loved it!
Keryn E
1 person likes this.
Absolutely loved this!  Thank you Amy! 
Thank you Keryn Alessandro Skridge Cigdem Liz Kyla !!!  To the beginners -- yes keep up the standing work.. it can make the floor work easier!  And yes this is 100% for pre-natal... not the flexion at the end, unless very small ROM. Thanks for taking class with me!!
ANNE-FRANCE TERNOIS Jackie Lissa Deirdre Adkins Lisa Lisa Patrizia Thank you gals!!!  Sorry I'm responding so late... what a crazy month we've just had!!  Very happy you all have enjoyed this standing workout!!  It felt great for me too!!  Talk to ya'll soon!
As always I love your thoughtfulness and intention and I always get something out of your classes.
MKV
Brilliant Amy ..... thank you 
21-30 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin