Apparatus on the Mat<br>Julie Driver<br>Class 3978

Apparatus on the Mat
Julie Driver
Class 3978

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Julie, that was enjoyable. My screen started jumping midway through. Not sure what that was about, but I loved the use of the props to mimic the machines. Great for us that workout in our living rooms without equipment. Awesome class!
Michele M
1 person likes this.
That tendon stretch is a corker! Wooo!
1 person likes this.
Loved the class Julie!
Kellyann A
2 people like this.
"Don't let the roller move....".... okay *lies horribly* "it didn't I swear..." hahaha... really really enjoyed that it was a great focusing challenge...
2 people like this.
Thank youuu; I love using props and this class has given me a chance to use them together; simple, effective and short...this is great
It is just as well that I love you Julie because that Single Leg Stomach Massage (argh). I’ve been teaching more private clients in their own homes and really enjoyed thinking about how to translate a studio session into a front room environment. Looking forward to seeing you at the Pilates Gathering next year (if not sooner).
Julie Driver
Margie So glad you liked it! I love the fact that you are working out in your living room, that's exactly why Pilates Anytime is so fab! 
Julie Driver
Megan Macgregor Ha! I know it's a killer! Glad you enjoyed the class, September is a LONG time away...hope to see you sooner xxx
Julie Driver
Cigdem Hello! lovely to hear from you! Glad you enjoyed the class xxx

Julie Driver
Kellyann I try SOOOOO hard and somedays....that roller will not be good to me! Glad you enjoyed the class x
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin