Apparatus on the Mat<br>Julie Driver<br>Class 3978

Apparatus on the Mat
Julie Driver
Class 3978

Watch this Class
The roller of truth!! Loved this Julie, thank you. xx
Julie I loved this class and loved the use of the props. Some lovely ideas to use with clients. Look forward to seeing you in Edinburgh September 
ΑΜΑZING, DETAILED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Really enjoyed that.....different and challenging!
This is absolutely perfect for our time of self isolation right now, when my mat practice was getting a bit stale. Thank you so much for the innovation!
your creativity is fantastic!  I love using props and your cues as well as the pacing of class was so good! i will return to this one again and again
I really enjoyed this and loved learning more useful ways to use the smaller pieces of equipment!  Thank you Julie!
I liked the creative use of the props. As soon as I saw we were doing roll-ups with our feet on the roller, I new I had to add leg weights. I have short legs and roll ups without momentum are hard for me. I have found the weights make the difference. It also worked to keep them on for the rest of the class. I had a good time. Thanks Julie:) 
Maria P
Excellent creative exercises for people who cannot get to a studio with apparatus at this time. May we have more of these please? Thank you!!!
amazing class.  what a great way to keep the reformer movements in our bodies as we are stuck at home.  thanks!!
21-30 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin