Magic Circle Mat<br>Julie Driver<br>Class 3979

Magic Circle Mat
Julie Driver
Class 3979

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I loved this so much! Quarantine has me down in a million different ways, so a fun class like this that makes me feel capable is exactly what I needed. Thank you!
Melissa
1 person likes this.
Lol you make me laugh a lot, so natural. I love the circle and I find it pretty helpful although some find it hard and they hate it. Do you have any suggestions in classes for scoliosis? Lovely class, thank you so much. 
Elli G
Didnt like this. Hundreds of exercises with no time to repeat. Good for trainers matbe to show case exercises. And too much laughing even the camera person / to distracting
Julie Driver
Melissa  Thank you for your message, it's true the magic circle really is a love or hate prop! Kathy Corey has some wonderful classes on here for Scoliosis. xx
Julie Driver
1 person likes this.
Kat D. I totally understand! Lockdown is hard when you're used to being active especially outside. Thank you for taking class with me!
Julie Driver
James Hello from London! I hope you are coping with your lockdown, taking class at home really is a life save for me too!
Julie Driver
Marina Thank you, glad you enjoyed it!
Julie Driver
Jennifer Thank you! 
Loved the class! It was great, lots of fun and I got to try a bunch of magic circle exercises I hadn't done before!! Thanks heaps! 
Petra C
I love this creative class !!!! Thank you 👍🙏💕
41-50 of 58

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin