New Year's Mat<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 3980

New Year's Mat
Meredith Rogers
Class 3980

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Meredith, had to do this one again today as I remember your comments on peace. Hard to believe this is the same year you did this class in. Still so much to be thankful for and praying continually for world peace as I'm working on my own. Hope you're well. Blessings to you. 
Margie I have revisited this class a few times myself for that very same reason.  This year has been a wild and crazy ride but I am doing my best to stay grounded, peaceful and healthy. Blessings right back! xx
1 person likes this.
Good Class!  Happy Half Way Through The New Year to You Meredith:) If my club wouldn't have shut down, I would not have experienced great classes (like yours) on Pilates Anytime. And while I would much rather exercise live in a group setting, you and the other instructors have made the corner of my rec-room a great place to keep in shape and have fun. 
Gary there are a myriad of tiny silver linings to be found in this situation for sure!  Thanks for showing up and always having something positive to say.  We will all get back to each other in person soon but, until then, I'm happy you are here.
AnnS
1 person likes this.
It's a new year, a reset for me, every time with this perfect class. Thank you as ever, Meredith, for making my life better.
AnnS it's feedback like yours that makes my life better so thank YOU.
This year has been a wild ride for sure.  We just have to keep returning to our breath and our movement and practice patience...that is the lesson for me in this moment.
AnnS
1 person likes this.
"It's 2020, baby"--oh, Meredith, could we have possibly imagined where we'd be eight months from January? This class is such a reminder that not long ago, we were free to do what we pleased--and it gives me hope that someday we'll get back to that ease, when welcoming the new year was a simple thing. I decided at the end of June that the final six months of 2020 needed to be different from the first six months, so I've done Pilates with you all every day since then, and it has changed my outlook utterly. My mood, my feeling of controlling what I can control—you are giving us all such a gift, Meredith. I've been a member here since 2015. Ever grateful for you and everybody at Pilates Anytime.
AnnS thank you for being here and sharing your positivity.  Pilates every day is a great way to exercise control of what we can and continue to make choices to reset both our bodies and our minds.  
1 person likes this.
Oh Meredith, thank God for you! Had to find a 35 min class and so glad I chose this one. What a year! "Is world peace too much to ask for?" Love you and miss 35 minute classes. Let's believe 2021 will be better!
Margie N I firmly believe that things can only get better...I have to.  In the meantime, hang in there and keep your fingers crossed for world peace.
61-70 of 84

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin