Dynamic Reformer Flow<br>Maria Leone<br>Class 3995

Dynamic Reformer Flow
Maria Leone
Class 3995

Watch this Class
New favorite! Maria, your classes are awesome! Very well rounded - some great challenges mixed with really great stretching/release work. I can’t wait to do this class again and again!
Tinneke J
Great class! I can feel the energy! Thank you.

Loved the layout of the class and the little modifications.
Applause 👏 Thanks for sharing this creative, fun class. 
Every now and then I need a good ass kicking, and I got it with this class! It was awesome! And we havent seen you around for a while! So come back often cause we all need to be humbled while having fun!
Sara Ellis-Owen
Great class- thank you! 😊
Deanna
Bravo Maria! Thank you for sharing and serving our Pilates community. That was a wonderful workout. I feel open, aware, strong and a better being today after that. I look forward to sharing some of these flow movements with my clients. ❤️🙌✨
Great class! Especially the teaser sequence and the arabesque with the twist.  Thank you:)
This is one of my new favourite classes! The variations were fun and challenging and the cues were perfect to make me really think about how and where I was moving.  Thank you Maria!
I just finished the lesson!  Spent two weeks in America and this was a perfect way to get me back into the flow!  Absolutely loved it!  Thank you! 🙏🏼
11-20 of 92

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin