Finding Reformer Connections<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 3999

Finding Reformer Connections
Brett Howard
Class 3999

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Brett! Ā I thoroughly enjoyed this reformer class & the variations you included. Iā€™m a bit sweaty after this one! šŸ˜…
Great class. Loved the breakdowns in order to build right up again:)
Thank you so much for this fantastic workout Brett! Everything is so easy when we follow your cues. Very precise Very fluid workout. I love your variations. You are unique.
He is the Best, Loved this class and the excellent instruction. Thank you for the side bar images of the different exercises. That makes it easy to move forward and back when I want to review something again. Great work!
1 person likes this.
This is SOOO good!! Love the layering - Jockey! So helpful to get to horseback!! Every variation has a purpose:)) Thank you!!
Brett I really Like your teaching style. It is very precise and easy to follow with detailed cues of body positioning.Ā 
Thank you šŸ™šŸ¼
Love this. Love the extras which help to execute and enhance the movements! Thanks Brett and Gia
LOVE your classes Brett! pace, cueing, challenge, FUN :) thank you!
Teaching at its best :))) I feel so grateful for being able to have access to such a high level of instruction from my home. Many many thanks Brett and PA
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin