Jump Board Interval Workout<br>John Garey<br>Class 4001

Jump Board Interval Workout
John Garey
Class 4001

Watch this Class
That was great!  A quick, heart pounding, strength and cardio interval workout! Perfect for getting a workout into your busy day!
Sebastian R
I have been doing John's videos all week on YouTube! Such a treat to have another great class from you!
1 person likes this.
This was really good, hard work, but quick and efficient. Not too hard, but Got me sweating! I’ll come back to this often. For me it’s right up there with Courtney miller’s class #995 yay for athletic balanced jumpboard classes. I loved it!
Thank you love a great jump board workout
OMG. the day I almost died in my studio. Thank goodness there is andinstructor in the AM that would have found me. : O

Thank you. super fun & innovative. 
Super fun, quick, athletic, sweaty and effective - all while keeping our Pilates principles in tact. Loved! Thanks, John.
Great workout, awesome class, thanks Jon!
sandyjgrant
1 person likes this.
Another great Sunday morning no brainer! I love that it is no-muss no-fuss with you - just get to work and before you know it it's done! Loved your version of plank, though I could smell them coming when you said take off all the springs....smells like planks! Thanks for another amazing workout
Thanks John. . . Loved it!
Michael Mary S
What a fun and effective jump board work out.  Loved this.
1-10 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin