Creative Reformer Variations<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4007

Creative Reformer Variations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4007

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks Viktor for this beautiful workout. I have been feeling really imbalanced lately between right and left sides of my body but after your workout I feel so much more balanced!
Viktor Uygan
Hi Carla  it makes me so happy to hear that not only you enjoyed my workout but after after my workout you feel balanced. Thank you for your comment 🙏🏻 It means a lot 😊
1 person likes this.
Hi Viktor.  Thank you so much, fun variations I can't wait to share with my students. My whole body is smiling!! God Bless!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Kathy Glad to hear you find my class with fun variations and you can't wait to share with my students. Please let me know how it goes and make sure they will smile as big as you are smiling this morning!!! 😀
1 person likes this.
I certainly will!❤️
1 person likes this.
Thanks Viktor! My third time practicing this class and it keeps getting better. Love the rotation infused work, can never get enough esp with scoliosis. The ‘thorasic jacket’ rotation felt great. Had a great experience in your classes at last year’s Boston POT! Love your creative mind and fantastic sense of humor! Would love a tower class too! Stay well everyone and keep the smiles coming😊!!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Rosemary  as I said before I love returned customers  🙌so thank you for moving with me and letting me know you enjoy my creative mind, fantastic sense of humor and the 'thorasic jacket" Hmm interesting that you wish about a tower class, you never know your wishes come true very soon ( hint hint 😊) but disclaimer it is a Cadillac workout and as you know what you might think it should be usually is not the case with me 🤣
Marci C
1 person likes this.
Awesome class! Thank you!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
You welcome Marci , i am so happy you enjoyed my class 😀
Very creative class Victor. Bravo!
21-30 of 130

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin