Creative Reformer Variations<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4007

Creative Reformer Variations
Viktor Uygan
Class 4007

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This was a beautiful class.  With everything going on in the world right now it was a release to feel the flow and creativity in my body.  Thank you for reminding us our entire body can smile and THANK YOU for a wonderful class!
1 person likes this.
Wow so wonderful ending! Thank you so much for sharing your beauty and passion :) 
1 person likes this.
I definitely like your creativity and teaching style (perfect cueing and soothing voice) very much. The unilateral work did me a lot of good and those rotations... wow...  that "jacket" one especially... It felt absolutely delicious. Thanks a lot Viktor and please come back soon !
Praveena C
1 person likes this.
The variations are endless in this reformer class. I love love this class. Will keep going back to this one for sure. Adding to my favorite list. Thank you Victor🦋
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Stephanie thank you for your comment it was a great way to wake up and smile 😀Knowing you enjoyed the creativity of my class and made you feel better during these crazy times means a lot to me. Keep moving, keep smiling 
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Hwanii I am happy to hear you loved the way I ended the class. Thank you for moving with me and sharing your thoughts 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Anne P. so happy to hear you like my creativity and teaching style and found my voice soothing ( that's not the case when I sing 🤣 ) Also you find the Jacket sequence delicious, I agree with you. Thank you for moving with me and asking me to come back soon, until the next time please check out my previous classes in Pilates Anytime. 🙏
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Praveena it means so much to hear you enjoyed the combinations of my class and will be in your favorite list. Thank you for moving with me 🙏
1 person likes this.
Oh that was brilliant! I feel amazing, thank you 😊
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kirsti for letting me know that you enjoyed my class and made you feel amazing. Keep moving 🙌keep strong 💪
71-80 of 130

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin