Set It & Forget it Cadillac<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4009

Set It & Forget it Cadillac
Viktor Uygan
Class 4009

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awesome class - loved not having to change equipment set up yet felt change in muscle work! Look forward to trying your other classes. Cheers Sonia
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Viktor! It's very interesting to watch your class. I did an ending together. I feel better :)
Viktor Uygan
Hi Sonia I am so glad to know that you enjoyed the set it and forget it the aspect of my class and felt change in your muscles. Thank you for moving with me and let me know how you like my other classes in Pilates Anytime 😀
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Hwanii happy to hear you find my class very interesting and Thank you for moving with me 😀
1 person likes this.
Hi Victor, I am lucky to have my little studio at home and I love (!) to work on the Trapeztable! So many great inspirations in your class - I will definitely come back and do it again, - also having some clients in mind! I especially loved the legs/feet in the trapez, and doing rotation with on straight leg over the middleline of the body! And I loved the idea of smiling bodyparts at the end - it made me smile all over! thank you so much!
Viktor Uygan
Hi Silke I am so happy to hear you liked my class and find it very inspirational. I do like the straight leg bridge rotational work on the trapeze bar its perfect harmony between strength and flexibility. Thank you for moving with me.
Viktor
1 person likes this.
This was brilliant
Viktor Uygan
Hi Margaret thank you for letting me know that you thought my class was brilliant and moving with me 🙏
1 person likes this.
Thanks for this class! It works the full body. I felt as I really did a full class. good number of receptions. great flow of transitions, better yet I got to work my problem areas.  Love it!
Viktor Uygan
1 person likes this.
Hi Flavia, Thank you for watching another class of mine and commenting 🙏I am Happy to hear you enjoyed the full body work out and flow. Keep moving with Pilates 🙌
31-40 of 100

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin