Set It & Forget it Cadillac<br>Viktor Uygan<br>Class 4009

Set It & Forget it Cadillac
Viktor Uygan
Class 4009

Watch this Class
I really enjoyed the unravelling and strengthening work out. Your creativity and layering of the movements was delightful . Thankyou
Love the class Victor! I really do need to get to the OC to see you!
Viktor Uygan
Talie L wow thank you for your compliments and I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the creativity as well as the layering of my class. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
Viktor Uygan
Cheryl H is happy to hear you loved my class and It will be my pleasure to get to work with you. Let me know when you visit OC.
1 person likes this.
I came back to do this class again …. It’s just different and interesting - I’m not sure what bit to take out and use in my own teaching though - it’s like it all goes together and would be hard to break up does that make sense?! Def a cool class!!! 
1 person likes this.
what a great feeling in the whole body after this very well paced class. Thank you Victor. 
Viktor Uygan
Suzie D, you are welcome. Suzie, so glad to hear you enjoyed the class and that your body felt great. Thank you for moving with me.
1 person likes this.
I LOVE this class! My body feels so integrated!
Viktor Uygan
Hi Elizabeth D, I am glad you enjoyed the class and wondering how you can implement it in your own teaching. The focus of this class was keeping the same settings and teaching but every exercise can be added to your own routine as a la carte 😂
Viktor Uygan
Julie O so happy to hear you love mt trapeze class. Thank you for moving with me 🙏🏻
81-90 of 100

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin