Cadillac Circumference<br>Jenna Zaffino<br>Class 4012

Cadillac Circumference
Jenna Zaffino
Class 4012

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Jenna! Just what I need right now. I don’t have the full Cadillac (the Stott Rehab reformer with vertical frame) but my TRX worked as a great substitute for the stretches with the fuzzy hanging straps! Hope you and your family are doing well and staying healthy ❤️
Jenna Zaffino
Julia LOL - I do what I can! Thanks for watching! 
Jenna Zaffino
Robyn Baxter Thank you - I want to claim it, but every time I claim something, I find out it was done years ago by a guru LOL - so for now, we just enjoy the shoulder feels and let it be for everyone!  Thanks for watching! 
1 person likes this.
Ha - that was so nourishing! So much fun and lengthening and strengthening! Wonderful flow - thanks so much Jenna, I totally loved it! Movement like this keeps body and soul in the right place in this crazy time! Love and blessings from overseas to you all!
Jenna Zaffino
Silke Thank YOU so much.  Glad I could provide some nourishment and happy to have moved with you! 
As always, I thoroughly enjoyed the lengthening and beautiful flow of your class Jenna. This is the place I go to to get through these troubling times. Thank goodness for this gift and all of you inspiring teachers out there. We’ll get through this one class at a time sharing love instead of fear❤️
Michele M
Very creative and loved the stretch too! Thank you for sharing!!
nice....practiced then annotated.   Amazing how much info I get from just watching & taking notes.  Time to practice again!  Thank you thank you!
Michelle S
Such a creative class! Love the dancer elements! 
Hello Jenna .Just did your class, so good  to go  back on  The Cadillac
21-30 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin