Mat for Thorax and Planks<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Class 4016

Mat for Thorax and Planks
Elizabeth Larkam
Class 4016

Watch this Class
Kalinka D
1 person likes this.
I admire your work and I'm a believer that only the very knowledgeable professional have this ability to turn things simple.
1 person likes this.
I'm always impressed about the movement's progression and the precision of all the details . Thank you for inspiring me !
1 person likes this.
big thank you from Dublin x
1 person likes this.
I love how you integrate Feldenkrais with Pilates. 
J.L. Bronstein
Loved this ~ wonderful layered sequence ! Thank you so much Elizabeth !!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Loved this class and the focus on shoulder stability. It helped me focus on my shoulders in a new way, which was lovely because I'm hyper-mobile and always trying to figure out how to help support my joints without sacrificing range of motion.
Joseph M
1 person likes this.
Elizabeth, the fascia and thorax class was excellent! Thank-you for having developed this class. 
1 person likes this.
The spine, shoulder, ribs and spine preparation makes the movement flow and the planks come out nice and smooth Thank you Elizabeth
1 person likes this.
Fantastic way to wake up my day. Really felt the differences on each side. Love your classes Elizabeth, am still trying to get through your book.
x
Patricia, delighted you enjoy the class. Thank you for engaging with my book. It took me five years to write and a lifetime to research. No need for you to rush
31-40 of 83

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin