Mat Basics
Kristi Cooper
Class 4022

Watch this Class
Jenalyn A
1 person likes this.
Great class! Thanks! 
Marcia Babbitt G
Just getting into Pilates again, and the three classes I’ve taken with Kristi were excellent!  Thank you so much, Kristi!
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Loveed it! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
@Kristi Cooper  just got back from a little jog and felt like doing a quick non thinker for a cool down. I must admit i felt so at home and comfortable with your teaching style. Truthfully (shy) it reminds me of myself a bit and how i teach. We sound so the same.  I love when that happens. It provides me with a booster especially with the amount of years of experience you have. Thank you for doing what you do. Sending Love!
SARAH K
First week of pilates, think Ill be on level one for a while bit already feeling stronger in posture. This is a great way to keep fit, espwcially during lock down. Thank you :) 
This class is perfect as I ease myself back into doing Pilates. Clear instruction yet I still felt I got a workout without feeling strain/discomfort
Claudia B
First time to take a Pilates class - at age 65! Great instruction, good introduction to the basics. 
Coming back to pilates and I’m loving this. Not too long so my core doesn’t hit failure which keeps me motivated!
Finally engaged my left side!!!  Thank you so much!  I’ll be doing this a few more times but feel like I’m evening up at last. 
Diana F
Perfect starter!  I've been off my Pilates class for almost 10  months - and injury then Covid 19 - this was a perfect video to kick start my practice!  Thank you, Kristi!
21-30 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin