Quick Reformer Flow<br>Meredith Rogers<br>Class 4026

Quick Reformer Flow
Meredith Rogers
Class 4026

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Meredith Rogers, not quite. But a few clients feels like a lot after teaching so many virtual classes!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
HI Meredith from Cheshire in the UK. I really enjoyed my first class with you. I love your way of explaining the moves. A great class for a gentle Sunday morning. I will check out your other classes too! Thank you x
Shannon zoom hours are like plank minutes...exhausting!
Kate thanks for coming and hope you find more classes you enjoy!!
Lily B
1 person likes this.
This class is mislabeled. It should  be labeled a stretch class. Very slow moving and too many stretches/resting inbetween the working movements
Lily thank you for your feedback.
1 person likes this.
I come home these days in incrediblae pain(ICU nurse)-and no longer have the energy to workou like I used to - but THIS, cracked my back, moved my flaming SI joint back into place and I walked out of my workout room with no feelings of being stabbed in hip! Your gentle voice soothed my low level,but ever present anxiety. Thank you!
Michelle G so glad I am able to help.  Thank you for the help you give to others.
Clemencia Puerta
Thanks Meredith for another fantastic class and wonderful cueing lesson... I really admire your dialogue... and I learn a lot from your teaching style!!....
I hope you can come back to the studio soon.... In the meantime, I continue enjoying of your Mat classes!
1 person likes this.
Your upbeat way of being adds so much to the class - thanks for the reliability of that.
Thanks gals!
Clemencia Puerta I just went for the first time last week so there will be new holiday mat classes coming this year!! Then maybe next year for more....
Bev V that makes me feel happy.  Thank you for saying so!
41-50 of 64

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin