Full-Body Tower<br>Delia Buckmaster<br>Class 4033

Full-Body Tower
Delia Buckmaster
Class 4033

Watch this Class
What are the socks your wearing? they’re so cute and barely noticeable. I’ve done this tower class 2x this week - love the ab series, & a lot better with the boomerang the 2nd time around. The catching the bar on the way down was my fear love how you instruct so quick and clear.
Min-ah B
Perfect!! Thank you!
Thanks for this great tower workout. I love it!
Absolute loved this, thank you so much! Great not to be thinking about spring changes so often 🙌🏼
Aly K
This was a great class. Thank you 
Z A yay good! Thank you! Isabel You are so welcome. Thank You! Carol love hearing this thank you so much! Marc Thank you for taking the class! I appreciate your feedback. Jennifer LOVE LOVE, Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the class. 
Mel W that is very sweet of you to say! Thank you so much! Ginny Massie so great to hear! thank you so much for taking the class. Rebecca wow! thank you!!! It is an honor to be here. Nicola Blair thank you!!!
Mel W they are Toe Sox! Catching the bar was my fear too if you makes you feel better!! thank you for taking the class. Min-ah Jackie thank you so much!! Natalie isn't it nice not to have to mess it with if often? Thank you so much for taking the class! Aly Thank you !!
Alison P
Loved you class! minimal and smooth transitions, excellent cuing and I was able to safely find extension. Thank you Delia, I look forward to more of your classes!!
Blair C
I really love that you stay with the same set up.  It helps with the "home flow"! This is a great work out. Thank you.
11-20 of 57

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin