Day 1: Abdominals<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4038

Day 1: Abdominals
Carrie Pages
Class 4038

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fantastic work out and I love the constant reminders that we are still doing Pilates!!
1 person likes this.
Lovely combos of teaser to Control Balance , and side lying to series of 5. 
With SLS if you go for full hip flexion the pelvis cannot stay in neutral, look at Mr Pilates in Contrology. As you extend the hip back out you will pass through neutral though.  This Version is advanced level work and a lower level might be to hold neutral and do less hip flexion. Depends on your client which you choose to give as an option. 
1 person likes this.
Lovely energetic class x
1 person likes this.
😱. Did this with my husband (well we tried and watched you quite a lot ) he said has she got strings on her legs 😂. Main thing we had a go and laughed a lot . Thanks 😊
Frances S This comment makes me sooooo happy!  Pictures please next time!!!
1 person likes this.
okayyy - back to work!! that was great! But I can´t do Leg-Lowers all the way, - my back arches too much, although my belly is working like hell...
1 person likes this.
Really liked the side leg lifts in between the 5 series exercises. Nice way to break it up while still working!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Carrie for this very enjoyable class! My back felt really tight this morning so I struggled with the control balance but still really got a great workout :)
Anna O
1 person likes this.
A fun and challenging workout! I love how you keep referring to what you work on right at the beginning of the class eg the lightness of the legs. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class - pace, exercise choices and transitions , and especially the challenge! This type of workout is sorely missing as an option here on PA. I know it’s not for every body, but mine loved it! Thank you, Carrie!
31-40 of 121

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin