Day 3: Hips, Glutes & Thighs<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4040

Day 3: Hips, Glutes & Thighs
Carrie Pages
Class 4040

Watch this Class
Ann M
1 person likes this.
omg that's incredible Carrie.. i like your daily work outs... so powerful :) enjoying it 
1 person likes this.
My favourite so far.... loved the build up to side lying work. The clam with flexed foot was a great aid to helping me with those leg lifts/ circles. Nice cheerful personality carrie
1 person likes this.
Super hard, but I did it!!  Thank you;)
1 person likes this.
My legs certainly feel alive! With each day, I'm discovering just how much I need each opportunity to work on shoulder stabilization. Thank you for sneaking it in to each class. 
Jane N
1 person likes this.
Brilliant thank you!
ANN KRISTIN
Just perfect.... thanks a lot
1 person likes this.
I love everything about your positive way of teaching your exitement and fun during the session, precise constructive cues and Love how you put it all together. 3rd class, I like all of them So far 2nd one hardest for me But working on it Big Thank You
1 person likes this.
I feel like I'd need to watch this a few times before doing the workout. Could use a bit more description on body position (are legs in front? straight back?) and cues for what movements come next. 
Sayan A
2 people like this.
I feel great thanks!
1 person likes this.
Love this one even though I couldn't really do the leg lift at the end!
I love having strong legs, glutes etc as I ride horses and this power is crucial forgood communication with the horse and for unobtrusive balance. Thank you
21-30 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin