Day 10: Put it All Together<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4047

Day 10: Put it All Together
Carrie Pages
Class 4047

Watch this Class
Thanks so much for joining me everyone!!! I'm so grateful for all of you!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Carrie I loved this challenge and your energy so much I’ll have to go back to day 1 and start again! Thanks :)
1 person likes this.
Thanks a lot Carrie, it really shows that our bodies don’t have limits :) That was a great workout. Looking for more 😉
Farnoush S
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much Carrie for this lovely 10 days challenge. I enjoyed everyday and learned a lot. Look forward to more challenges. Thanks a ton! 
1 person likes this.
Thanks a lot!
1 person likes this.
WOO HOO!! Feels great to accomplish this challenge. Thanks for the motivation & creative movement style --LOVED IT! Now, I'm going to do it all over again :) 
Trisha Donnelly
Yeh, was able to do the backbend !!!
2 people like this.
Thank you for this fabulous 10 day challenge. I feel energized & stronger than before. I can't wait to do it all over again. Thanks for your great cues & energy you bring to each class. 
2 people like this.
I loved this challenge for the deliberate pace all body integration and perfection amount of time each day! thank you Carrie this was fantastic!
1 person likes this.
I loved this challenge!  Thanks Carrie .  I can’t believe how much stronger I felt at the end.  Couldn’t manage the back bend but will start the challenge again and might make it next time.  Loved your teaching style too.
11-20 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin