Day 10: Put it All Together<br>Carrie Pages<br>Class 4047

Day 10: Put it All Together
Carrie Pages
Class 4047

Watch this Class
Thank you soooo much! I’ll miss our daily meeting 😃
MaryLyn R
Awesome 10 day challenge!  I love your positive energy.  Your presentation is well paced and your directions are delivered clearly and concisely!
Rajashree Srirangarajan
You are amazing! Loved all your 10 day long challenge! Thank you.
I just finished this challenge! Thanks Carrie for helping me to break out of my Pilates "comfort zone." This was tough, challenging and fun!
Edwina B
Thanks Carrie, best challenge I have ever done! Great body challenge and pace. I look forward to more of your classes. Congrats!
Carrie, this challenge was a game changer for me. After I took all your other mat classes on pilatesanytime. Please, please, please, do more mat classes here!
such a great series-your enthusiasm carried me through!
Yulia G
Carrie thank you so much for this amazing challenge! I enjoyed every day especially the last one!  Bravo!
Trine A
Thanks for the Challenger. I really enjoyed this. I Will do it All over again :) 
Robin S
Thank you ! So much fun. Your infectious smile was helpful during the Really challenging parts for me. This last one and your classical one will definitely be go to workouts for me. Thank you very much for taking the time to put this together sincerely I enjoyed it
51-60 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin