Roll, Release, and Restore<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4105

Roll, Release, and Restore
Amy Havens
Class 4105

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed it, Thanks 😊
1 person likes this.
Anne Marcia Laura Wight Anna Etaine Marcela so glad you all enjoyed this class!!  It's so important for us to keep releasing all the tension out of our bodies!!
1 person likes this.
Sent from heaven, dear Amy. I wanted to move, but was tired and a bit grumpy because I new I would feel bad if I wasn't doing the training I had planned. And then I found this class and it was just what I needed. No fighting, no drama, just being nice to myself. Thank you so much!
Cynthia G
Thank you so much.  This was perfect for Sunday morning.
Thank you so much Katia and Cynthia !!  You gals are amazing, I appreciate you so much!!
1 person likes this.
All throughout the last month's, I felt in need of a massage. This has offered wonderful ways to massage myself and give care and attention to many neglected parts of my body in a non-judgemental way. I feel wonderful! Thank you!
love love love 👐👐👐❤️thank you Amy. Just did this before teaching a double zoom PIlates. BLISS x Will do again 
Hello Helga and Adrian !!  Yes, self treatment = self love and we all deserve to give ourselves LOTS of this right now!  We deserve it just as much as our students do!  Thank you for joining me for this sweet class!
Lisa-Marie B
1 person likes this.
Wow your foam roller looks super soft. What kind is that? Mine is way to hard 
Hi Lisa-Marie , I'm using a MELT roller and yes, it's wonderfully soft, and a bit smaller too, which I prefer.
21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin