The Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4134

The Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4134

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Amy as always love your classes. Like yourself I am finding some exercises a little tricky as I get older, but I simply modify and keep moving. Thanks for the encouragement. 
On a different note, I always leave music on for my little dog  when I teach as its comforting for them. 🐶
1 person likes this.
Thank you!  Being a retired dancer myself who came to Pilates through injury, I also go through creative, softer times. I can relate to your words.  While going through The List with you, I was again reminded why I love the mystery of the work. It's hard!  The challenge is amazing!  And like Sharon in the comment above,the exercises are a little tricky as I get older! 
Patti P
2 people like this.
I'm new to PilatesAnytime but not pilates. Lovely class and opened my mind back to truly thinking about pilates. Thank you.
2 people like this.
Big fan of Amy. Not a big fan of rollovers and each exercise had relatively few reps. No sweat. I just I added leg weights,increased the reps, & substituted here and there. I feel better and I had fun. Thanks Amy:) 
love your classes
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the class - I so enjoyed moving through The List with you! I will definitely revisit this one. Class #1914 is one my absolute favorites and I'm happy to have this one as a longer version - more movement (& Amy) to enjoy!
1 person likes this.
I am an addicted follower of your classes Amy; thank you so much for this and all the other classes sharing with us...I love it
3 people like this.
Thank you Amy! I love the cue  for  boomerang about crossing the legs not the ankles and “the wrap”. I don’t know that I have ever learned that exercise that way so thank you for that.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy! This is the first time I *enjoyed* seal! It became more like rolling like a ball, which I always love, and I guess this exercise finally made sense to me. And the cue to hold ones ankles in rocker was so key, finally no knee pain on that excercise. Finally, I appreciate seeing and hearing about your modifications, as I have some of my own that I frequently implement, due to wrist issues.
Chuhang G
1 person likes this.
This is an interesting class. I got a good workout but wish there is more flow to the arrangement of the exercises. There were too many changes in position.
1-10 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin