Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4139

Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 4139

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
If you have taken Kristi's classes before, you will know that she starts out slow to warm you up. Then she flows from one core/ lengthening move to another, while keeping up  a pleasant dialog of cuing and more.  One particular thing i love is her focus on spinal rotation and lengthening. I also love that i feel great during the class and afterwards. Thanks again Kristi:) 
Kristi, Love this class and love your passion for mat work ! I always take something new from your love for the work ! Thank you from Chicago :)
Adam M
1 person likes this.
I am a devoted mat workout fan, and this one will enter my regular rotation. Really great stuff.
1 person likes this.
This is a great daily flow; I feel great and free whilst doing your classes...thank you Kristi
2 people like this.
I loved this class Kristi! Perfect flow! Where did you get your leggings? So cute 
My day started with this mat class! I’m invigorated! Thanks so much Kristi!
Shannon B
1 person likes this.
Thank Kristi for another great class!  Great way to start the day :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Kristi Cooper ! This class was amazing! Your good energy is really contagious, and I love it! 🙏🥰
Gary that might be one of the greatest bits of feedback I've ever received! Thank you! Thank you, everyone! It can be a little awkward teaching in your garage but I remember on this day that somehow I was with a group that would come with me and I forgot about being in the garage. Thank you all for taking the class with me whether it was live that day or afterwards.
Nice class, your entertaining banter with your viewers made it even more fun.
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin