Cardio Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4147

Cardio Mat
Amy Havens
Class 4147

Watch this Class
HI Lisa C , thank  you so much and I'm so happy you enjoyed this workout!!
Jill Y
1 person likes this.
Boy Amy, the beginning of this video took me back to the not so long ago feeling of “ how long is this going to last “? Never in our lives or my parents lives or my grandparents lives, who by the way, came here in a covered wagon, had ever experienced the world being shut down and were told not to go any where. Sadly all the liquor stores were open, and all the churches were closed. Thanking God today for u Amy and others like you, who brought peace and calmness into our lives! ♥️U Thanku so much again for sharing your love and talent with all of us, here from Oklahoma!
Jill Y your post here is really touching and touches my heart!  thank you for taking the time to leave this comment for me and sharing.  I'm here to teach, to share and to guide, thank you for coming a long!  
Norita
1 person likes this.
Excellent class! Grateful for you and your amazing classes. Thank you.
Hello Norita , thank you so much for being with me in class!!
Norita
 Thank you Amy for this incredible class. 
I’m grieving the loss of my wonderful four-legged companion and didn’t think I could exercise today. Well, PA threw a class recommendation my way and I thought ok, let me have a go. Ended up having a sob with Amy at the start of the session and proceeded to have a wonderful, physically demanding but also an incredibly healing session. The Universe truly has some wonderful ways of helping, in this instance, it was offering a class led by you, Amy. And of course there was a pupper barking in the background, this class was so meant to be. Sending you love and light and a heartfelt thank you all the way from Dubai.
41-47 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin