Deconstructing to Rebuild
Brett Howard
Class 4157

Watch this Class
Trudy A
Love this!
Anja M
many, many thanks Brett!! This program is perfect! 😘
I have short legs and I appreciated all the rollup tips.  I normally use legs weights to help with roll-ups but the towel is a good aid too. I appreciated all the spinal rotation. It was a fun class and I feel better. Audio was a bit boomy; hopefully that issue will be solved in future videos.  Brett, thanks for keeping my in shape:) 
Rosanne T
Fabulous class!  Clear cues and progressions that enable you to do more difficult variations.  THANK YOU!
Shani R
Thanks, Brett! Great cueing! I’ve always had a hard time going into teaser from a sitted position, but your variation the “row boat” worked. It is just physics! 😂
Katherine R
I love your directions and metaphors and it's wonderful go see people of color on this website!!!!!
The commentary "It's not magic; it's just physics" fits perfectly into a Brett Howard class.  He will have led you through the muscle engagement and skeletal positions to make that magic...I mean physics, happen.
Great class. Loved the deconstruction of the teaser. For the first time it made sense and worked. will do this class a few times to perfect.
Anthony
Classical Pilates! No tricks or gimmicks. Pure matt Pilates just how I learned from my ballet teacher.
Laura B
wonderful! loved tis class. great foundation to grow my experience. thank you Brett!
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin