Let's Roll<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4159

Let's Roll
Amy Havens
Class 4159

Watch this Class
Bobbie Lina Kerry Anna Irene Dawn Wendy Thank you all so much for taking class with me!!
1 person likes this.
You're all so kind!  Abigail Yasha Cigdem Ella Sonia Laurence !!  Sonia -- welcome to class with me, so happy you're here! 
1 person likes this.
Laurence your comment has really lifted me up, thank you!!  I am so grateful to be given this opportunity to come into your homes and teach like this and to help people stay connected... a gift!  Thank you for sharing your time with me and your positivity!  I adore you!!
1 person likes this.
It’s a Rainy Day in Chicago so instead of my 25 Mile Bike Ride I did this Class and a Feel Wonderfully Worked & Stretched. Thanks Amy, you are Always a Pleasure❣️
Holly H
1 person likes this.
love the precise mindful foam roller work
Adam D
1 person likes this.
Thanks Amy. Always love your classes. Helps alleviate my back pain and can feel I'm getting a stronger core and better posture
1 person likes this.
thank you Amy for being so vulnerable and positive for all of us. You've helped me so immensely during all of these stressful uncertain days
Robin P
1 person likes this.
This class completely relaxed my back and took away the pain in my osteopathic lumbar spine - rejuvenating!  I will keep this in my rotation. Thanks Amy!,
1 person likes this.
Thank you Robin Kim Adam Holly Lorie !!  I cannot tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment for me!  It makes my day but it also tells me what exercises really matter to you, help you make changes and progressions!!  
1 person likes this.
You're cueing is excellent Amy, thank you for a great class! Love your roller work 
21-30 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin