Strength Training Concepts<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 4167

Strength Training Concepts
Sherri Betz
Class 4167

Watch this Class
Sara M
1 person likes this.
Love this! Thank you so much Dr. Bertz!
Fantastic! I learned so much, thank you!
Sherri Betz
So glad you loved the session!
Corinna S
1 person likes this.
So interesting and informative Sherri! Can't wait to join the next classes! 
1 person likes this.
Brilliant stuff, as always. Thank you Sherri
Carolyn N
1 person likes this.
Really informative, thank you. I enjoyed the practical use of at home props to provide stability and weight. I was particularly interested in the frail chair to standing exercises for my 83 year old Dad who struggles to get out of his rocking chair. Beautifully presented and clearly  explained. Thanks so much!
Christine T
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much Sherri, this is just what I need. I am looking forward to the program.
Jennifer S
2 people like this.
Hi Sherri,
enjoy you classes. so practical and essential. I am about to restart classes for seniors and will incorporate your ideas., especially those modifications for the client who has not been able to do classes for the last 4 months.
one question about the lunge: if the client can not bend the back knee to go into a lunge position, due to muscle weakness, do you suggest that they stay doing the extended stride position , lifting and lowering the back heel.? What other modifications do you suggest  for strengthening the knee?
1 person likes this.
This is wonderful.So informative.I am a Pilates teacher .I’d love to know more.I’m UK based.Is there any reading you could recommend please? Judith
1 person likes this.
Great to have a chance to redo this class, found it so useful when I joined you 'live'!
1-10 of 52

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin