Stretch Out Strap® Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 418

Stretch Out Strap® Mat
Amy Havens
Class 418

Watch this Class
Great stretching class. Thank you, Amy.
Loved this class and working with these two props- S.O.S. and Theraband. I have bad feet and the exercises with the thereband were great. My feet felt wonderful afterwards. Also needed that exercise with fingers behind back- need to do it more often. I feel I need more hip stretching exercises. Will repeat this class often. Just what I needed- thanks!!
Unfortunately, this class cut out on me after 7mins of playing.
:(
I even tried playing it on LOW quality
I love , love , love! Fantastic class. Great instruction and pace. I have always had very tight hamstrings but feel relaxed and more elongated after just one class, thank you Amy.
Hi Loretta, glad you enjoyed the stretching. I think it's important to show these too. As we know, most Mat classes don't integrate these types of stretches into them because they're not in the classical rep, however, group Mat classes that take place in studios have such variety of students that it's nice to see some other choreography and ideas to make the class complete! Thanks for watching!
Hi Elaine! So good to hear from you! Yes, keep up that Theraband foot stretching/foot work....it's very helpful. The outter hip/hamstring series too....although I really took my time with it in this particular class, it wouldn't need to take that much time. A few times a week will make a huge difference...and promote happy hips! Talk again soon!
Susan, did you try emailing our Help Center about the problem you had? I know they'd be able to help you through this so you could enjoy the class. Let me know if you got through, hope so.
Hi Patricia! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your feedback and am happy to hear that you enjoyed the pace, interaction and of course, the material choice for class. Stretching is so important.....we all need it. The PNF stretching is absolutely fabulous and gets results. Keep it up....I'll be curious to hear back from you as you continue to apply these to your workouts. Let me know how your hamstrings feel in a few weeks, would you?! Take Care!
Hello Amy, I plan on taking this class tomorrow morning, I have theraband but not the strap. Can I use a belt or a scarf or something instead? What would you suggest?
How about a towel? A belt would also be a good substitute.
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin