Go with the Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4194

Go with the Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4194

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I'm loving my Amy stretches each morning, and the 100 with the theraband such a more enjoyable experience for me today, thank you for that.  Loved the calming end, my feet ever grateful for any extra attention :)
Corinna S
1 person likes this.
Lovely as always Amy! Loved the feedback given by the band in the spine stretch forward sequence 
Louise D
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy for this inspirational class! 
1 person likes this.
Just perfect . Love your classes. I always learn something different from your classes . A big thank you 
Amy C Sarah Edwards at Positive Pilates Solihull Lina S Gary M DJ Maria V Joan Bee  Thank you all so much.  I can't express my gratitude enough for your comments!  Yes, James Nestor for breathing!
Louisa H Cigdem A Rachel B Melissa G Evette A Joe M Julia L  Thank you all so very much for your support and kind feedback, much love to you!
Jill S Gaia R Joni N Rebecca R Julie L Bonnie C Monica W You all sure know how to make me feel appreciated, thank you so much for your kind words of support and gratitude!
Corinna S Louise D Michaela P it makes me feel so good knowing you're getting great take-aways from classes with me!  See you all soon!
Gorgeous gorgeous class. Absolutely loved this Amy. Thank you. Will definitely do it again! xx
Just done this class feels really good to move,  the open book move at the end felt amazing. thanks Amy 

21-30 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin