The Posterior Chain<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 4209

The Posterior Chain
Mariska Breland
Class 4209

Watch this Class
Cristi
1 person likes this.
I'm going to go slouch now!!!  : )  Thanks, Mariska.  Great workout!
Louise H
1 person likes this.
Mariska I love your workouts and will use some of these exercises in the classes I teach! 
Lyle H
1 person likes this.
Excellent class if you have chronic back pain/strain. Good exercises for entire posterior chain. One of the best Pilates classes I have ever taken. Great instruction, steady pace, good cues. Good personality too!
1 person likes this.
Hanging out on the couch sounds like a decent plan after this workout; I'm sure I will be feeling my back body tomorrow. Thank you, Mariska, for another lovely and joyful class!
1 person likes this.
I love discovering new exercises in your classes to put into regular rotation.  One that's definitely retting re-upped is that triceps and extrinsic extensors straight backed sit-up.  I really got it right when I pushed elbows into floor first before hinging up.
2 people like this.
Loved the workout! Also loved your comments.... you are so real and your humanness showed through. Thank you
I really enjoyed this workout!
Maria P
1 person likes this.
Mariska Breland is one of the most knowledgeable instructors when it comes to musculo-skeletal issues. This workout is wonderful for everyone as the majority of people spent time bent forward. Highly recommend all her workouts and advice!
1 person likes this.
thanks Mariska, loved the attention to the back body. Will definetly take this class again. 
Waller M
1 person likes this.
Excellent for breastfeeding forward tendencies and back body awareness. Feel longer indeed. My low back could not do the plow movements! I admire your discipline in finding such detailed creative movement! 
21-30 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin