Building Balance for Seniors<br>Sherri Betz<br>Class 4213

Building Balance for Seniors
Sherri Betz
Class 4213

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Wow, thank you Sherri for this treasure box of classes which were extremely informative, well rounded and taught with encouragement and integrity!
Sherri Betz
Beverly thank you!  Enjoy!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thank you again for all the help and encouragement as we get the seniors back into class and moving with love and care and laughter.  Your voice will be in the back of my head as I work.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sherri, good inspiration!
Ana C
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, great class Sherri!
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed this series. Very informative, as always. Love seeing you on here. I always look out for you after doing the Therapilates course at Moss a few years back. The best Pilates course I’ve ever been to. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
Sherri Betz
1 person likes this.
Carly thank you so much for the positive feedback!  Beatrice and I had a wonderful time at Moss Pilates in London!  Best of luck working with your senior clients!
Julie K
1 person likes this.
I'm so grateful for this!!  I'm now teaching 70+ and I always worry that I'm either pushing them too hard or making it too easy.  The time you have invested here will bless many!!!
Sherri Betz
Julie, thank you for the positive feedback!  So happy to give teachers confidence and focus while working with seniors!
1 person likes this.
Sherri, many thanks for this valuable series! Is am currently working with just a few seniors and would like to reach more! How would we go about receiving the handouts you mentioned in this class?
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin