Beginner Series #1<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 422

Beginner Series #1
Niedra Gabriel
Class 422

Watch this Class
6 people like this.
Great pace, enjoyed this class very much. I'm recovering from breast cancer surgery and this is a nice way to focus on stomach after 6 weeks of inactivity.
Welcoming activity, welcoming a shift in focus... Lovely!
Thanks for sharing Ulysia.
2 people like this.
Fab, great class. I wish my beginners were as good as these!! I usually take a good 6 hours teaching to get my beginners to this level. Love this method of teaching I think I need to be firmer lol Thankyou for sharing :)
Awesome workout - LOVED IT! Thank you Niedra!!
The video keeps stopping after 26 minutes into it. Any advice? Thanks!
Really liked this!
Nice class. I love learning fundamentals all over again. Really great! Thanks, Niedra!
great class, iv taken monica wilsons so its great to learn stuff again and put it all together!
thanks
1 person likes this.
The video stuck for me too and it's guesswork when you're fast forwarding as to how far you've gone. Could you add a time link in so we know how far we've scrolled through?
Niedra seems to be teaching in imprint, is this because they are beginners and she wants them to not arch their backs or does she advocate this all the time? Incidentally none of my beginners would ever be able to perform these advanced classical mat exercises with this degree of ability and control and I personally wouldn't advocate this approach for a lot of new clients. It's an interesting take though, perhaps I need to be more true to Joseph and go straight in at this level, but I am very concerned about safety so don't feel happy with it.
good start
1-10 of 109

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin