Fantastic Foam Roller<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4222

Fantastic Foam Roller
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4222

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
LOVED this class you are so enthusiastic and so many novel ideas of how to use our rollers x Debbie in New Zealand
Cathleen Murakami
Debra, thank you so much. I had a blast and am glad you enjoyed yourself and got my humor. Hoping to get to NZ one day soon🤗
Cathleen Murakami
Sara, so happy you found relief and inspiration. Thank you for taking time to let me know! 🙂
Cathleen Murakami
Amanda Ayers, cheers! Lovely for you to let me know🙏
Cathleen Murakami
Marg, so nice of you to comment. Glad to know Ozzie land is making positive numbers, and spring will brighten things up. 
Cathleen Murakami
Sandra, so kind of you to comment. Estonia....WOW! I am always so impressed by the Pilates enthusiasts world wide!
Cathleen Murakami
Margie, thank you. I absolutely love figuring out the bite size pieces approach .....and it’s so fulfilling* to know it works for you!
Laurence F
1 person likes this.
Hello from sunny autumnal London, UK! What a great class! I particularly enjoyed the challenging asymmetrical exercises on all fours and the creative use of the roller. Also love your energy! Thank you, Cathleen. 
1 person likes this.
Hello from South East England!  Loved the class  - finally I've put the foam roller I've had for ages to good use!
Cathleen Murakami
Laurence, thank you so much....yes, those asymmetrical exercises are a doozy! Enjoy beautiful London....I love it there in the Fall!
51-60 of 99

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin