Pilates Fit Blast<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4225

Pilates Fit Blast
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4225

Watch this Class
Tess S
1 person likes this.
excellent cathleen
loved the creative exercises and cardio element..would love to see more of this. a breath of fresh air from classical. thank you 
2 people like this.
Harder class but Excellent! I really enjoyed the commentary, pace, variety, and just everything.  I had fun. I sweated and I feel much better. One suggestion on the reverse plank to curl~I have a long torso and my butt hits the floor on the curl back. So i just put each hand on  a yoga block and then did the exercise.~ which worked nicely.  Thanks Cathleen:)  I will definitely be on the look out for more of your classes. 
2 people like this.
Hey, that was tough but fun! Thank you from Hong Kong.
2 people like this.
Super fun class and a great workout! Thanks for the wonderful class :)
Julie F
2 people like this.
Your classes are wonderful! Thank you for the great energy and humor :)
Cathleen Murakami
Tess S ...thank you!  I'm a hiatus for this month, but I am teaching a regular Pilates Fit Blast class on my own site so check their regularly.  I think I may also have 1 or 2 on my IG tv....and/or my Facebook wall....enjoy!
Cathleen Murakami
Gary ...haha, Gary!  My torso is long ,too....are you sure that's not an excuse... JK! Yoga blocks are a super duper way to assist....I used to  use them when I did tons of ashtanga yoga and had to lift myself up cross ankled and jump back to plank before I could do it without! Thanks for following!
Cathleen Murakami
Vanessa yay Vanessa!  I appreciate your following and I love it that you are in HK!
Cathleen Murakami
Rachel , you are so welcome - my pleasure.  Thank you for letting me know!
Cathleen Murakami
Julie ...thanks...and thanks getting my humor! Not everyone always does...but I do try to keep it "clean" for PA...
1-10 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin