Mixed Flow<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 4238

Mixed Flow
Amy Havens
Class 4238

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy Havens this was a great afternoon workout. Loved the variety and the change of pace, and man the standing balance work can be humbling! 😊 I’ve been doing more of the recorded than live classes lately due to work conflicts but can I ask for more classes with foam roller and small ball please? Thanks! 
I love your teaching style Amy! Greetings from Italy!
Alexandra M
1 person likes this.
Wonderful, reassuring, empowering class. Thank you!
Liz L
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy. I love your energy and your great class . Big hug to you 🙏💕
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! Fun flow! I saw a unicorn 🦄 in my pool of water...wonder what that means lol 😄
1 person likes this.
Fantastic. Really enjoyed the standing balance work. Felt energised and strong after class. Thank you. Genine - London
1 person likes this.
Amy, thank you so much again, your standing work at the beginning of class really helped me understand proper alignment so that I would not load my knees & cause pain. I will be doing this class again!!
2 people like this.
Thank you Amy. I love the energy and positivity you bring to all of your classes. A lot of the standing work was challenging for me though very rewarding.  I feel great. 
2 people like this.
I loved the challenge of this class and look forward to doing it again!  Your cueing and manner are just right.  I'm 67, have been doing Pilates for 8 years.  It has helped me stay strong and healthy as I age.
1 person likes this.
I loved the challenge too. Great mix of standing and floor. Good Stretches. I had fun and I feel great! Thanks Amy:) 
21-30 of 59

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin