Physioball Equanimity<br>Cathleen Murakami<br>Class 4241

Physioball Equanimity
Cathleen Murakami
Class 4241

Watch this Class
DINA M
1 person likes this.
Hello Cathie! Dina McDermott here in Seattle WA! Looking forward to this! Always love your classes!
2 people like this.
Great challenging class! Thank you Cathleen xx
1 person likes this.
This made my Sunday Funday pilate time so perfect!!  What a fun and CHALLENGING class!  Your cues and laughter helped (and I only got bopped in the face once LOL!). If you are ever able to do a session with more wall moves I would love that! Thank you!
Cathleen Murakami
DINA M, I LOVE teaching with the physioball.....lmk how you do and if you had things to creatively morph! xo
Cathleen Murakami
Melissa G, right?! I know some of the things can get quote precarious! Hope it was fun, too! xo
Cathleen Murakami
Cindy K, haha! Yes, getting bopped in the face is part of the process!  I happen to have more wall moves, so hopefully...next time when I have a REAL wall! 
Hugs! Cathleen
1 person likes this.
 I loved your class 'Delicious spine' It has disappeared. Please tell me how to access. I thought it was great. Jill
1 person likes this.
Very create and fun class Cathleen. I will be using some of the bridging work as Parakeet variations for my clients on the tower this week.
Cathleen Murakami
Jill T, unfortunately - due to licensing agreements, that class had to be taken down.  You can participate live with me via my personal website if you are inclined. Thanks!
Cathleen Murakami
Amy P, awesome! Let me know how it goes and many thanks for your generous comment!
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin