Spine Mobility<br>Kira Lamb<br>Class 4244

Spine Mobility
Kira Lamb
Class 4244

Watch this Class
Kristin G
Thanks for such precise cueing! I could actually follow the flow by listening to you rather than keep popping my head to see if I was doing the right thing. 
Ann C
Thank you so much for this amazing series Kira, loving it! 
Carina H
Magic! Teaser never felt so easy. Loved your cueing and energy. Thank you for this wonderful class.
Lynn C
Kira, your cueing and explanation throughout the entire class is exceptional. And your precision in each exercise really brings this method alive. I am currently doing each individual class for a week long and learn new things every time. ❤️
Kristy M
These classes are excellent! I have been doing pilates for years, but with your detailed instruction, I have confidence that I am doing it correctly. Thank you!
Kira's classes are great for those on level 2 who want to take their deep muscle awareness to a deeper level.  Don't skip out of class early!  Use that final roll down sequence to study the similarities to Spine Stretch and Neck Pull with incremental adjustments in the abs and spinal erectors.
Yes, thank you for the thorough cueing and muscle activation specificity! 
thanx!!!!!!!
Thank you so much, Kira! What an excellent class. You’ve inspired me to keep working at efficient cueing and to keep saying cues until there’s that “aha!” moment! (I had many throughout your class :) )I appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us!
I did class one yesterday and class two today and wow my hip flexors feel it….which means I need to engage my lower abs more! Really enjoying it thank you 
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin