Foam Roll Fun<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 4247

Foam Roll Fun
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 4247

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
"Hot warmed up high hamstring" is on the menu with this class.  Roller gets a workout for strengthening and releasing in this class.  Fantastic for the end of a tiring day.
Thank you, Sarah Bertucelli! I am a longtime Pilates instructor & Pilates Anytime subscriber, but this was my first class with you. You are an absolute pleasure - knowledgeable, creative, smart, strong, and clear. I loved your variations here, and look forward to integrating more of your work into my body and teaching! Thank you, all the best to you :)
Hi Allison O! Wonderful that you and your hamstrings enjoyed the class. Take care:) 

Hi Sharon Kristin C,  Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment and Thank you- Thank you for your kind words.  So glad we are now "aquatinted" And I look forward to hearing from you again!  Take care. 
1 person likes this.
Loved it ! 👏👏👏🙏thank you
Wonderful to hear Adrian D!  Thank you for playing!! 

1 person likes this.
This was perfect for me today! Fun variations with the foam roller and lots of great stretches! Thanks so much. I feel great after this class. 
Hi Lacey M,  Thank you for your comment!  I am so pleased to hear the this class worked well for you.   Take care.   
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for using foam roller which I like the most and cueing very well that makes me go deeper in the exercise easily...
You are welcome Cigdem A.  Thank you for playing!
31-40 of 55

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin