Opposition<br>Kira Lamb<br>Class 4249

Opposition
Kira Lamb
Class 4249

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kira, watching closely and stopping  in parts to make sure I get the excellent cues. 
Samantha F
I agree with all previous messages. I am really learning so much from you (I’ve been teaching Pilates for over 20 yrs:) Your also impressing me how your managing to get so many teaching points out  even during the really challenging parts! I salute you🙏👏 and thank you❤️
I’ll be practising all of these classes of your for many months to come🤗💝 xxxx
1 person likes this.
Every time I take a class with Kira, I feel like I’m a new student again. I learn so much!
Kira's cues are site specific.  There's a lot to listen for in a class about opposition.  You're trying to control detail contractions on far ends.  This class rewards when you find some anatomical assistance you hadn't previously accessed.  For me, the "floating arms up" in Teaser prep finally had that floating feeling with the oppositional work.  Take this class when you're sharp and it'll reveal something.
excellent class ..... merci !!!!!!!
Susan M
The detail of the instruction given in this class is amazing.  I've been doing these moves for years but with her instruction I was able to vastly improve the quality of each move.
Lyn G
excellent instruction...My body really feels worked after your classes
Wow Kira, this is simply an amazing series.  I am only on the 3rd class, but I just had to tell you how impressed I am with your teaching.  I am not just talking about your ability to describe the positions and movement.  I am really talking more about the depth of your cues.  It's like a 6 class Pilates Teacher Training course.  Every new teacher should study this series.  Sooo well done.  In Switzerland we say Bravo!
21-28 of 28

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin