Big Ball of Fun<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 4250

Big Ball of Fun
Kristi Cooper
Class 4250

Watch this Class
Diane Duvall
Such a fun class!  And even more ways to use the Fitball that I will be teaching to some of my clients this week.  Love your energy and emphasis on enjoying the process.  And such a beautiful location!!  Thanks Kristi.
I like this workout! I didn't use my big ball from March, so I'll start using it again because of you, Kristi. Thank you so much! 
Sharon M
3 people like this.
Thanks for a stretchy fun class.  I thought the progression was spot on!  Just a perfect way to start my day.....
Jane S
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much!
I'm so thrilled to know you all enjoyed it. Dimitrina G I also hadn't used my ball in awhile so it was really fun preparing for this class. I'm glad you liked it! 
Diane D  I'm not the most patient person naturally and still,  I'm finally starting to learn that process really matters and it is way more fun if you set out to enjoy it from the start! 
Mary C
1 person likes this.
you just made my day,great class, by the way we're practically  neighbors I live in Ojai :)
2 people like this.
Enjoyed this live and now again thank you! 
2 people like this.
Thank you!  This was a great class and really worked my body.  I love the ball and your cuing is supportive and fun.
Viola S
3 people like this.
Thank you so much! I enjoyed it and everytime I watch your videos I appreciate your way of teaching more and more! Thanks!
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin