Heat<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 4263

Heat
Courtney Miller
Class 4263

Watch this Class
OMG, Loved it!!! Thank you.  Too bad you are so far away in California.  Thank you for recording it so that we can see it in Toronto. 
Jen U
OMG!  Just finished!  I probably commented before.  Just love it.  Love the way you teach bringing athleticism into the mix!  Some of the things done off the back end were a bit difficult/nerve wracking for me (and didn't work as well with my allegro/tower) so I skipped a few. Thank you!
Angela S
Loved loved this!! You are amazing Courtney! I need a little more confidence for the roll over but will definitely be returning to this. Thank you! xoxo
WOW great start to the day. love your energy and clear instruction. can we have more jump board/cardio tramp workouts please for runners.
Savannah B
I was a bit surprised to find that some of the exercises required a platform extender, since it wasn’t listed on the equipment. I wish alternatives had been given for those of us who don’t have extenders.
Thanks Courtney!
Kelly O
Great class! Thanks for an awesome session as always
Kelly O
Kelly O
I absolutely love this jump board Class 4262. A excellent workout for the entire body,  great creativity. I have done it so many times and still enjoy every moment. Thank you so much Courtney. You are the best.
91-100 of 106

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin