Traditional Reformer<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 428

Traditional Reformer
Niedra Gabriel
Class 428

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
wonderful classical workout. if this is intermediate - what do you teach in an advanced class?
That was awesome! I think it could be classified as an accelerated class, though, with all the quick transitions. Very challenging and fun!
Thanks Rebekah and Andrea... I have adjusted the level and pace of the class in the description.
Mind Body Harmony
Thank you, Niedra, for the fun, and challenging class, definitely a new favorite
Thank you, Kristi, for the BEST website, bringing excellence to everyone!
1 min from now
Elizabeth R
Niedra provides very fluid and seamless transitions!
1 person likes this.
Great class! Loved the pace. Really enjoyed the cueing....especially breaststroke and thigh stretch! I will come back to this class for a quick and complete workout. Thank you!
love it but need the names and breathing more..im still learning to teach
Hi Trinity ~ There is no doubt we are all learning from each other with these classes, and reinforcement of the names and breath patterns of exercises is a good thing, but if you plan to teach exercises that are new to you, I encourage you to look to learning the details of them in a formal teacher training setting. The nuance you gain from doing so will enhance all aspects of your teaching style.
Niedra Gabriel
Glad you enjoyed the class, givng and class and taking it at the same time was a new challenge for me - Kristi , we should do more of this...
I'm in!!!!
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin